in 1890 AD and built between 1911 and 1914,
Chiang Rai First
Church is the oldest place of worship
in this northern Thai city.
Whereas the original
building still exist and its old bell is kept in the church garden
as a kind of relic from the past, the compound also features a newer
and larger hall for church gatherings, as well as some church