On either side is a
black ornamental circle with at its centre the Thai letter Cho (ช),
which is the initial of King
who in 1906
established the school.
on the right is
commemorating that event with an eulogy by
and in the
back is a statue of King Taksin (fig.),
who formerly had the premises as his residence.
See also POSTAGE STAMP.
Thai Naval Academy